Facility Use Information

The Sandyston-Walpack Board of Education permits the use of facilities when permission has been requested in writing to the administration and approved by the Board of Education.

How to Request Facility Use:

  1. Review our BOE Policies: 1330 Use of School Facilities Policy, 1330 Use of School Facility-Regulation, and 5141.8 Sports Related Concussion and Head Injury

  2. Complete and return the Facility Request Form to administration

  3. Send a copy of your organization's certificate of insurance with Sandyston-Walpack Consolidated School named as additionally insured.

  4. Your request will be reviewed and place on for BOE approval at the next BOE meeting. Events must occur AFTER BOE approval.